Prince Andrew hosted Epstein, Maxwell and Weinstein at Royal Lodge

Source: Republic UK
Prince Andrew reportedly hosted Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell and Harvey Weinstein at his Royal Lodge for Princess Beatrice’s 18th birthday.
The BBC has published shocking evidence that the trifecta of dubious guests were invited to Andrew’s private residence before the party.
A photo of the trio shows them dressed for the masked ball to mark Beatrice’s birthday in 2006.
The invitation was accepted after a US arrest warrant had been issued against Epstein for alleged sexual assault of a minor.
The BBC has matched the trees and patio wall in the previously published image of the trio to other pictures of the Royal Lodge.
The broadcaster said it was understood that Epstein, Maxwell and disgraced Hollywood producer Weinstein visited the luxury Royal Lodge ahead of the main party, which was held in the state rooms of Windsor Castle.

Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell in a photo allegedly taken at the Royal Lodge. Photo: Supplied
A witness also told the BBC they remembered seeing Weinstein and Epstein at a drinks event in the back garden of Royal Lodge — before guests headed to the main party at the castle.
Epstein was arrested eight days later by police in Florida.
The BBC reports that Prince Andrew has not responded to a request for comment.
It had previously been reported that Epstein, Maxwell and Weinstein visited Windsor Castle for the birthday party, but not that they were hosted at Andrew’s private home.
The latest scandalous revelation comes amid Andrew is prepared to give up the 30-room Royal Lodge, a home he shares with ex-wife Sarah Ferguson.
Reports have also emerged that Prince William has urged his cousins Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie to pressure their father into moving out of the historic mansion.
Journalist Emily Maitlis, who interviewed Andrew for his train-wreck Newsnight interview in 2019, said she was aware of an apparent meeting between William, Beatrice and Eugenie.
“There was a question over whether there had been, earlier in the day, a meeting between Prince William and the princesses, Beatrice and Eugenie, saying ‘You guys have to get your dad to move out of Royal Lodge otherwise we will start re-examining the state of your own titles’,” she said on the News Agents podcast.
“They are, at the moment, allowed to be princesses, but there was a bit of pressure, we understand, being put on the princesses to say, ‘You know, this is going to happen’.
“Obviously, you can see why Andrew, as a father, would want to keep his daughters happy and keep their titles in place, come what may.”
However, People reports there has been no such meeting between the Prince of Wales and his cousins.
Reports on Tuesday (AEDT) also suggested Andrew and Ferguson have finally agreed to leave their Royal Lodge home in exchange for two separate residences.
Andrew was said to be in talks with the King’s representatives about leaving Royal Lodge voluntarily following the furore over the “peppercorn” rent for his mansion home of more than 20 years.
He has reportedly requested the former home of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Frogmore Cottage, while Ferguson may move to Adelaide Cottage after it is vacated by Prince William and Kate in coming days.
Source: X/Chris Ship
The King has long been said to have tried to encourage his younger brother Andrew to move out of the historic Royal Lodge.
He reportedly first offered Frogmore Cottage to Andrew in January 2023, after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex moved out. The prince turned it down.
Andrew has lived in Royal Lodge effectively rent-free since 2003.
Obstacles to reaching a settlement on Andrew’s residence reportedly include where the eighth royal in line to the throne will live and what financial recompense he will receive for money he spent renovating the home.
-with AAP/Reuters
Want to see more stories from The New Daily in your Google search results?
- Click here to set The New Daily as a preferred source.
- Tick the box next to "The New Daily". That's it.








