‘Ice’ behind Villawood raid

Reports say a raid was executed at Villawood Detention Centre Tuesday morning after five drug-fueled men allegedly damaged property.
• New frontbench role to fight ‘radicalisation’
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton confirmed the raid on Fairfax Radio.
It is alleged that five men at the Sydney-based immigration centre took the drug ‘ice’ and went on a rampage, destroying property.
Mr Dutton said five people had been removed from the centre and relocated to high-security facilities or solitary confinement, the Nine Network reported.
He said the department was investigating the incident.
Immigration Minister Peter Dutton confirms to @2GB873‘s Ray Hadley that a raid has been carried out at Villawood Detention Centre. @2GBNews
— Stephanie Borys (@StephieBorys) May 25, 2015
Want to see more stories from The New Daily in your Google search results?
- Click here to set The New Daily as a preferred source.
- Tick the box next to "The New Daily". That's it.








